Ladbrokes is one of the most popular and trusted online betting sites in Australia. It offers a wide range of sports, racing, and entertainment markets, as well as live streaming, promotions, and customer support. I’ve learnt alot about this site and now I want to share my personal experience. I’ll evaluate its features, benefits, and drawbacks. I will also compare it with other online betting sites in Australia, and give you some tips on how to make the most of your bets with Ladbrokes.
What I like about Ladbrokes
Ladbrokes is one of the most popular and trusted online betting sites in Australia. I’ve been using it for several years and have always enjoyed its features, services and random promotions. Some of the key things I like about Ladbrokes:
- User-friendliness. It has a user-friendly and intuitive website and app that make it easy to navigate and place bets.
- Variety. It offers a wide range of sports and racing markets, including local and international events, as well as novelty bets and live betting options.
- Random promotions. It has competitive odds and generous bonuses, such as the Ladbrokes Odds Boost, which allows you to increase your potential winnings on selected bets.
- Multiple payment options. It has a reliable and secure payment system that accepts various methods, such as credit cards, PayPal, POLi and Ladbrokes Card.
- Customer service excellence. It has a responsive and helpful customer support team that is available 24/7 via phone, email or live chat.
Ladbrokes caters to the needs of Australian punters. It has a solid reputation and a loyal customer base.
What I don’t like about Ladbrokes
Ladbrokes isn’t without its flaws and I’ll share some of my “icks”. My experiences might affect your decision to join or stay with them.
- Sometimes I’ve had to wait for a long time for unsatisfactory answers from customer service.
- The withdrawal process is slow and complicated. Ladbrokes claims to offer fast and easy withdrawals, but in reality, it can take up to 10 business days to receive your money. You also have to verify your identity and provide various documents, which can be a hassle and a security risk.
- The odds and promotions are not very competitive or consistent. Ladbrokes often changes its odds and offers without notice, which can be frustrating and confusing. Sometimes they have lower odds than other sites, or they exclude certain events or markets from their promotions. They also have a lot of terms and conditions that can limit your winnings or eligibility.
Despite my earlier praise, Ladbrokes has some serious drawbacks that you should consider comparing before you place a bet.
How to fund your Ladbrokes Wallet
One of the most important aspects of online betting is how to deposit and withdraw money. The good news is that Ladbrokes offers a variety of payment methods to suit your needs. Let’s find out how to fund your Ladbrokes Wallet.
(Please note that some methods may not be available in your region or currency.)
|Payment Method||Min. Deposit||Max. Deposit||Processing Time||Fees|
|BPAY||$10||$5,000||1-3 business days||None|
|Bank Transfer||$50||No limit||1-3 business days||None|
To get started, log in to your account and click on the “Deposit” button at the top right corner of the screen. You’ll see a list of payment methods to choose from. The select the one that best suits you and follow the on-screen instructions. Wait for the confirmation message to confirm your transaction is completed.
You can also set up a Quick Deposit feature that allows you to deposit money with just one click without leaving the betting page. For more information on how to use this feature contact their customer support team.
How does Ladbrokes compare to other platforms?
To see how Ladbrokes stacks up against other platforms, we compared it with three of its main competitors: Sportsbet, Bet365 and Neds. We looked at four criteria: odds, variety, features and customer service.:
As you can see, Ladbrokes had some of the highest scores for variety, as it covers more sports and racing events than any other platform. It also has competitive odds, especially for horse racing and soccer. Ladbrokes also has some unique features, such as the Odds Boost, which allows you to increase your potential winnings on selected bets. It also has a somewhat reliable customer service team, which can be contacted via phone, email or live chat.
How I got started with Ladbrokes
As you may have guessed, I’ve always been interested in sports betting, and Ladbrokes had been going pretty hard on advertising on the YouTube. The ad claimed that Ladbrokes offered the best odds, the most markets, and the fastest payouts. So I gave it a try.
I signed up for an account and made my first deposit using my debit card. I browsed through the different categories and found a soccer match that I wanted to bet on. I placed a $10 bet on the home team to win and waited for the result.
No joke, four hours later, to my delight, the home team won and I received $18 in winnings. I was pumped and decided to try another bet. This time, I chose a horse race in Hong Kong and bet $20 on the favourite. The horse came in first and I won $40. I also tried out some of the other features that Ladbrokes offered, such as live streaming, cash out, and multi bets.
What sports can you bet on?
Ladbrokes offers a wide range of sports and events that you can bet on, from local to international. Whether you are a fan of cricket, rugby, soccer, tennis, golf, or horse racing, you’’ll find something to suit your preferences and budget. Here a sample of the sports that you can bet on at Ladbrokes:
- Cricket: You can bet on all the major cricket tournaments, such as the Big Bash League, the Ashes, the ICC World Cup, and more. You’ll be able to bet on individual matches, series outcomes, top batsmen, top bowlers, and other markets.
- Rugby: You can bet on both rugby league and rugby union at Ladbrokes. You can choose from the NRL, the Super Rugby, the Six Nations, the Rugby Championship, and more. You can also bet on match results, points spread, total points, first try scorer, and other options.
- Soccer: You can bet on soccer leagues and competitions from all over the world at Ladbrokes. You can choose from the A-League, the English Premier League, the UEFA Champions League, the FIFA World Cup, and more. You can also bet on match outcomes, correct score, goal scorers, corners, cards, and other markets.
- Tennis: You can bet on tennis matches and tournaments from all levels at Ladbrokes. You can choose from the Australian Open, the French Open, Wimbledon, the US Open, and more. You can also bet on match winners, set winners, total games, tie-breaks, and other options.
- Golf: You can bet on golf tournaments and events from all over the world at Ladbrokes. You can choose from the Masters, the US Open, the British Open, the PGA Championship, and more. You can also bet on outright winners, top 10 finishers, head to head matchups, hole in one specials, and other markets.
- Horse racing: You can bet on horse racing events from all over Australia and beyond at Ladbrokes. You can choose from the Melbourne Cup, the Cox Plate, the Golden Slipper, the Everest, and more. You can also bet on win/place/show bets, quinella/exacta/duet bets, trifecta/first four bets, multi bets, and other options.
What about the Security?
Ladbrokes is licensed and regulated by the Northern Territory Government, and they are audited by independent third parties to ensure fairness and transparency. You can rest assured that Ladbrokes is a safe and secure site to place your bets on.
Ladbrokes is one of the most popular and trusted online betting sites in Australia. It offers a wide range of sports and racing markets, as well as casino games and live betting. Ladbrokes has a user-friendly website and mobile app, as well as competitive odds and promotions. The customer service is responsive and helpful, and the payment methods are secure and fast. Ladbrokes is a great choice for Australian punters who want to enjoy a fun and rewarding online betting experience.