If you’ve been searching for a comprehensive and honest review of Bet365, then you’ve come to the right place. I’ve been using it for years and I want to share my personal experience of this popular online platform. It sure does offer a variety of options for Australian punters.
Whether you’re into sports betting, casino games, poker, bingo or something completely random, Bet365 has something for everyone. I’ll go through the pros and cons of Bet365, the features and benefits it offers, what payment methods it accepts and most importantly security measures it uses. I’ll also touch on the customer service and support it provides. Hopefully I can give you a clear idea of whether Bet365 is the right choice for you or not.
What I like about Bet365
As a regular user of Bet365, I can say that this online betting platform has many advantages and disadvantages that you should consider before signing up. Here’s the features that stand out for me.
- Variety. Bet365 offers a wide variety of options for different sports, events, markets, and odds. Whether you’re into cricket, the NRL, harness racing or politics you’ll find something to tickle your fancy. You can also multi-bet, same game multi-bet and sometimes get an early payout.
- Easy to use. The website and app is is easy to navigate and use. The good thing is you you can access all the features and functions with a few clicks or taps. You can also switch between different languages, currencies, and time zones.
- Security. The Bet365 platform uses encryption technology to protect your personal and financial information, and it complies with all Australian Privacy Laws. You can also set up your own security preferences, such as login notifications, touch ID, or face ID to prevent unauthorised access to your account.
- Customer service. In this day and age customer service can make or break a brand. It’s no doubt that Bet365 has reliable and helpful customer service that is available 24/7. You can speak to an agent via live chat, phone or email. The agents are friendly and professional, and they can assist you with any issues or queries you may have. You can also find answers to common questions in the FAQ section or the Help page.
Things I don’t like so much
- Limits. Bet365 places some restrictions and limitations on certain countries, regions, or markets. Sadly, some sports or events may not be available in your location, or some features or functions may not work in your device. You should check the terms and conditions before placing a bet or using a feature that you expected was there.
- Verification issues. In the interest of safety, Bet365 has strict verification and withdrawal policies. These may cause delays or inconvenience for some users. You’ll need to provide proof of identity and address when you register. You may need to provide additional documents to make a withdrawal. Keep in mind you’ll also need to use the same payment method for deposits and withdrawals.
- Tricky conditions. You may find that there is a high turnover requirement or wagering conditions with some accounts. You might need to bet a certain amount of money or place a certain number of bets before you can withdraw your winnings.
So take the good with the bad when comparing whether Bet365 is for you.
How to fund your Bet365 wallet
You’ll find no shortage of ways to fund your Bet365 wallet.
|Bank Trnsf||Withdrawal only||$40-$200,000||AUD|
As you can see, Bet365 offers a wide range of options for both deposits and withdrawals, with reasonable limits and no fees. I find that using PayPal or Skrill is the most convenient and fast way to fund my account and cash out my winnings, but you can choose the method that suits you best. Bet365 also supports other currencies, such as USD, EUR, GBP and more, so you can play in your preferred currency if you wish.
How does it compare?
Bet365 has a wide range of sports betting events, competitive odds, and excellent live streaming and stat tracking services. Remember that the Australian Government has banned any form of Sign Up Bonuses. But how does it stack up?
|In-play betting||Yes (phone only)||Yes (phone only)||Yes (phone only)||Yes (phone only)|
|Same game multi||No||Yes||Yes||No|
|Fixed odds betting||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Tote betting||Yes (365 Tote)||Yes (Top Tote Plus)||Yes (Best Tote or SP)||No|
|Odds Drift Protector||Yes||No||No||No|
There are a few discrepancies between each platform, so weigh up what is important to you in an online bookie to make an informed decision.
How I got started
I’ve been using Bet365 for years now and I have to say it’s one of the best online betting platforms I’ve ever tried. I first heard about it from a friend who recommended it to me as a reliable and easy-to-use site with great odds and promotions. As with most new things, I was sceptical at first, but I decided to give it a go and I was pleasantly surprised by how user-friendly and fun it was.
One of the things I like most about Bet365 is the variety of sports and markets they offer. You can bet on anything from soccer to cricket, from tennis to rugby, and even on politics and entertainment. They also have live streaming and in-play betting, which makes the experience more exciting and interactive. I also enjoy watching the games live and placing bets as the action unfolds. Especially handy when the wife wants to watch MAFS, and I have a multi on!
Another thing I appreciate about Bet365 is their customer service and security. They have a 24/7 live chat support that is always helpful and responsive. They also have a secure payment system that protects your personal and financial information. I never had any issues with depositing or withdrawing money, and I always received my winnings promptly.
Bet365 is not only a betting platform, but also a learning tool for me. I learned a lot about different sports, teams, players, and strategies by following their news and tips sections. They also have a responsible gambling policy that helps me manage my money and time wisely. They have tools like deposit limits, time-outs, and self-exclusion that allow me to set my own boundaries and stay in control.
What sports can you bet on at Bet365?
As previously mentioned, there’s so much you can bet on. Some of my favourites are below.
- AFL: You can bet on every match of the Australian Football League, as well as futures markets like the premiership winner, the Brownlow Medal, and the Coleman Medal.
- NRL: You can bet on every match of the National Rugby League, as well as futures markets like the premiership winner, the Dally M Medal, and the top try scorer.
- Cricket: You can bet on all forms of cricket, from international tests and ODIs to domestic competitions like the Big Bash League and the Sheffield Shield.
- Soccer: You can bet on hundreds of soccer leagues and tournaments from around the world, including the A-League, the English Premier League, the UEFA Champions League, and the FIFA World Cup.
- Tennis: You can bet on all the major tennis events, from the Grand Slams to the ATP and WTA tours, as well as lower-tier tournaments and challenger events.
- Horse Racing: You can bet on every race in Australia and New Zealand, as well as selected races from other countries like the UK, Ireland, South Africa, and Hong Kong. You can also bet on futures markets like the Melbourne Cup, the Cox Plate, and the Golden Slipper.
- And many more: You can also bet on other sports like basketball, golf, rugby union, boxing, MMA, motorsports, darts, snooker, and esports.
What security measures does Bet365 use?
I’ve never had any problems or issues and have never worries about my safety or privacy.
If you’re looking to punt on a wide range of sports and markets with competitive odds, you’d be hard passed to miss out on Bet365. I’ve never had any issues with payouts, withdrawals or verification.
However, before you sign up with Bet365, make sure you read the terms and conditions carefully and understand the wagering requirements and limitations. Also, be aware of the responsible gambling tools and support that Bet365 provides, and use them if you feel you need help. Online betting can be fun and rewarding, but it can also be addictive and harmful if you don’t control your spending and time.